9/19/08

A blog is born!


Greetings, if there's anyone out there...


After sitting on the edge of weblogs and also sitting on a long unused gmail account, I decided to venture back into a web existence, that I left behind a long time ago in the fields of diaryland and livejournal. You know, when posts became mundane reports of what I had done that day. Let's just say, I'm glad I deleted them.


I am a painter, sculptor, artist, illustrator, blah, blah, blah, and I decided to initiate Famous Dinosaurs in order to keep myself motivated. To have unspoken goals that needed to be fulfilled because a blog needs to be updated, that's just how it is.


And also, to entertain, because who doesn't like cartoons about animals? And sometimes aliens?

There was debate over which painting I would have accompany my first post, but a swift decision was made that it had to be a dinosaur, considering the name of this blog...

1 comment:

Rissy said...

OMGGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS BLOG LOLZ!!!

 
All content copyright Famous Dinosaurs 2011, unless otherwise indicated